After cooking usually we are faced with a problem – how to clean the oven? Sometimes this task is not easy, especially if you have to deal with accumulated grease and soot. Instead of using strong artificial agents that are harmful for inhalation and for our skin, try these alternatives.
- Mix water (1/4 cup), salt (1/4 cup) and baking soda (3/4 cup) until a thick paste. Wipе the ovеn with a damp cloth and sprеad the pastе over the еntire surface. Lеave it to act ovеrnight and in the morning wash. This mеthod is most effective when the oven is not too dirty, so clean it regularly.
- Clean the brown plaque from the window of the oven by diluting baking soda in warm water. Apply the solution over the place and leave for 15 minutes. Then you’ll wipe dirt considerably easier.
- You can also use plain vinegar. Apply a small amount of liquid on the cool surface of the oven with a damp cloth and distribute it throughout the area. Leave it for some time to act. If the dirt is small, will be able to wipe easy, but if it is big, you will be required and brush.
- Mix vinegar with baking soda. This will help remove even the oldest overlays on the walls of the oven. Finally rinse with warm soapy water and it will shine like new again.
- In hot water dilutes some soap or detergent for washing dishes. Pour it into a container and put it in the oven by moistening and walls with it. Then run the oven at 120 degrees for 30 minutes, during which time should not open it. Then open and allow to cool slightly. With a damp cloth will remove the fats without difficulty.
- In court pour 1 liter of water and add a cup of vinegar. Put it in the oven and drop it at 150 degrees for 30 minutes. Then turn it off and while it is warm and wet, wipe the walls. If it proves difficult, repeat the procedure with more vinegar.
- Dilute with water baking powder or a mixture of citric acid and baking soda. Spray the oven thoroughly with this solution and wait a while. Then accumulation will break down into pieces that will easily remove with a wet rag.
You always have another opportunity, you can call a Cleaning company. They offer many cleaning services, including Oven cleaning. You can try also SYK end of tenancy cleaning services.